Thursday, November 15, 2012

City Cowgirl

Turtleneck: Forever 21 {old}; Skirt: Forever 21 {old}; 
Boots: MIA {via DSW; old, similar (and cuter) here}; Necklace: J. Crew;
Bangles: Ocean Leather, Kate Spade, Gifted





 














Scarf: Purchased in Scotland; Jacket: J. Crew






I bought these cowboy boots for one reason and one reason only . . . to attend the Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert roughly 2.5 years ago with N. Since then, they have been residing in the back corners of my closet, never being used because I just wasn't that into them. Now that my beloved Miz Mooz are getting fixed, I pulled these puppies out of the recesses of my closet, and I have to say- I don't hate them half as much as I used to. They add a fun flair to a lace pencil skirt for sure ;)

1 comment: