Thursday, November 22, 2012

Panels & Peplum

Top: Nordstrom Rack {recent}; Skirt: ASOS; Shoes: Zara;
Ring: Bulgari {borrowed from Mama Bigley}; Bangle: Thrifted
Sunnies: Karen Walker; Nails: OPI















Photos c/o Daddy Bigley {Thanks Dad!}

Happy Thanksgiving! You guys, there are real photos on this blog! Woo who! Special thanks to Daddy Bigley who took these this morning. This skirt proved to be the perfect subtle transition to wearing leather. The cotton fabric on the sides makes it less "dominatrix" while the panels in front make it edgy. Pairing this skirt with the peplum was a home run in my book and I'm a definite fan. I'm happy to be blogging from home in sunny California! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

I am thankful for my daily readers and those who have stopped by this blog! Much love to you and yours! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment